Transport and Advice Websites

Local Authorities including Payments and Appeals

Independent Adjudicator for disputes between you and the Local Authority

You should appeal to your local authority before appealing to the independent adjudicator. The link to the Independent Adjudicators websites are below;

Department for Transport (DfT)

Highway Code

Traffic Management Act 2004

Advice and Information